Trust Wallet is an ethereum and multi cryptocurrency wallet to store your favorite ERC721 & ERC20 tokens. It is the official wallet of Binance. You can use Trust Wallet to play CryptoKitties on mobiles.
In the age of High Technologies, we can no longer imagine ourselves without a mobile phone. We use it every day as a music player or game console, both for surfing the Internet and to access our social networks and bank accounts. CryptoKitties players also want to have access to their kittens with their mobile devices. And they can get it!
In addition to more reliable hardware solutions from Samsung or HTC, some wallets also support mobile devices. And Trust Wallet even focuses on Android and iOS apps.
So, how to play CryptoKitties on your phone?
- After downloading and installing the app, Trust Wallet icon will appear on your phone. You can also download the Discord app and join the general chat of CryptoKitties community. There you can publish ads for your kitties or follow the latest news.
- Launch the Trust application and create an ethereum wallet, save a phrase of twelve words. Then you can find a wallet in the settings tab.
If you already have a wallet, you can import your private key.
The wallet tab displays your wallet with a balance and an exchange rate.
- Next, open the CryptoKitties website and add it to the bookmarks. To do that, go to the dapps tab
- Type “cryptokitties.co” at the top in the address bar
Hurray! We can see cryptokitties!
- Then click on the three points in the upper right corner right away
- And click add bookmark
Now you can easily open the site at any time:
- Go to the site and
- If you don’t have an account in the game, enter your email and nickname. Now everything is ready! After wallets’ refill, you can buy the first kitten and start managing your kittensfarm just like with Metamask
- If you have imported the private key of an existing wallet, then the cryptokitties are already on your phone 🙂
- During buying, selling or breeding, you will automatically be offered a menu where you can adjust the amount of gas. Click on the gear during the transaction confirmation and set the necessary amount of gas (depending on the current network load)
We wish you beautiful kitties and successful breeding!
Thanks to @MrKotoVladuka#3776 for the help and screenshots for the guide.
Follow us in social media to be updated!